Topic : How to make microsoft edge faster windows 11-microsoft edge lagging win
- Windows 11 users face a slow net and many other issues on the Microsoft Edge browser.
- The Best and most basic troubleshooting procedure is making sure you have the latest update of Microsft edge.
- Also, restoring the browser’s settings to its default configuration can solve other minor issues.
Microsoft Edge is a pre-installed speedy browser that makes web surfing more accessible, and one can also download it for free from the Microsoft Store.
Edge comes as the default browser for Windows 11, and for people looking for an alternative browser, an edge browser is an excellent option.
Thanks to the latest update, the new Microsoft Edge in Windows 11 is far more efficient than the previous model.
The current version of Edge browser is becoming the talk of topic due to lagging issues people face while browsing when they update the operating system.If you have crashing issue with windows 11 then check Windows 11 keeps crashing continuously
9 Fixes to make microsoft edge faster windows 11 are
- Restart The browser
- Disable Microsoft Edge
- Check to see if Microsoft Edge is up to date.
- The New Tab Page Must Be Preloaded
- eset the operating system’s settings
- Use Balance Tracking
- Use the troubleshooter
- Remove not inuse Edge Extensions
- Try Repair Option
On Windows 11, what problems does Microsoft Edge have?
In Microsoft Edge, There are a variety of symptoms that suggest an issue. But the impact is the same of these various symptoms; therefore, the remedies are also similar.
The most prevalent ones are given below, as per user descriptions:
- One of the significant issues user-facing is that they cannot open edge browsers.
- The second issue is that the browser takes too much time to load and open fully.
- The third issue users face is that the browser Closes randomly.
- The fourth issue users encounter is that sometimes Microsoft Edge cannot open specific web pages.
Luckily, each mentioned issue above is solvable.
In this article, we will help you to solve this issue. We’ve compiled a list of the most effective solutions for quickly resolving Microsoft Edge issues.
Restart The browser
Microsoft may deceive you into activating the Edge browser while the computer is booting up, and the browser may already be operating in the background when you launch Microsoft Edge. All Microsoft Edge-related operations must be closed using the Task Manager, and this is what you must do.
- Search for Task Manager by using the Windows key.
- Launch Task Manager by pressing the Enter button.
- Examine all Microsoft Edge activities and, at the bottom, hit the End Task button.
- Relaunch the browser and start browsing
Disable Microsoft Edge
Slow down experience may be due to the automatic launch of Microsoft Edge on Windows startup. On Windows 11, you must disable Microsoft Edge from starting up automatically. Here’s how to do it.
- open the Settings app using the Windows + I keys
- Choose Startup from the Apps section.
- Select the Disable Microsoft Edge option from the drop-down option
Check to see if Microsoft Edge is up to date.
- To launch Microsoft Edge, tap on the symbol.
- Select the three horizontal dots, then Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Choose About Microsoft Edge from the three horizontal lines.
- Updates will be applied automatically if they are available.
The easiest, fastest, and most economical solution is this one. Typically, your programs must be entirely updated in order to avoid causing you trouble.
The New Tab Page Must Be Preloaded.
The new tab page in Microsoft Edge may be rather resource-intensive. It loads your favourites, as well as Bing wallpapers, Microsoft Headlines, as well as other services. It might take a long time to load everything else from beginning.
For a quicker experience, you may prevent preloading of the new tab page. Take the actions outlined below.
- On Windows, launch Microsoft Edge.
- Navigate To settings by clicking the 3 dot menu in the top right corner.
- From the left sidebar, select Start, Home, & New Tabs.
- Deactivate For a quicker experience toggling, preload the new tab page.
After you restart Edge Browser, the new tab will not have lagging issues
Reset the operating system’s settings
Launch Microsoft Edge Settings in the same way you did in the previous technique.
Choose Reset Settings after clicking on the 3 horizontal lines.
Restore settings to their default options by selecting this option.
Verify that the resetting was successful.
Use Balance Tracking
Tight tracking prevention is available in Microsoft Edge. It disables most trackers on all websites, which may cause some portions of the sites to malfunction. Slow load times & occasional bugs are the result.
For a seamless web experience, you should return to the Balanced method.
Go to the Microsoft Edge Settings page.
- Choose Privacy, Search, and Services from the drop-down menus.
- To avoid tracking, choose the suggested Balanced option.
Use the troubleshooter
- Launch Windows Settings by using the Windows key.
- Choose Troubleshoot from the System menu.
- Select Other troubleshooters from the drop-down men
- Scroll to the bottom to the area called Windows Store Apps, then select the Run option.
This will discover and solve the problem if you choose this option. As a result, you won’t have to worry about making any modifications.
Remove Edge Extensions
With compatibility for all Chromium extensions, it’s simple to cram hundreds of extensions into Microsoft Edge. Several of them could be outdated, causing incompatibilities and longer Edge loading speed.
This behavior is difficult to connect to a particular extension. On Microsoft Edge, it’s preferable to delete all addons except for the password manager.
Select the 3 dot menu at the upper sideof the Edge home screen.
Delete the associated extensions from the menu.
Try Repair Option
- Select Settings from the Start menu.
- Choose Apps from the left window pane, after which Apps & Features.
- From the programmes list, look for Microsoft Edge, then hit the 3 vertical dots & choose Modify.
- When prompted if you wish to enable this app to make modifications to your device, select Yes.
- Check that you’re connected to the Internet, after which select Repair.
FAQ of How to make microsoft edge faster windows 11-microsoft edge lagging win
One of the best way to improve the speed of of Microsoft edge in windows 11 is by restoring the browser’s settings to its default configuration.
The Best and most basic troubleshooting procedure is making sure you have the latest update of Microsft edge.
Conclusion of How to make microsoft edge faster windows 11-microsoft edge lagging win
We have gone through quite a few troubleshooting tasks and methods to to make microsoft edge faster in windows 11. If one does not work, try the others. We are confident one of them will work for you. We hope you found this article beneficial and liked it, as much as we enjoyed bringing it for you. Till we meet in our next article, bye for now! here we Concluded our topic How to make microsoft edge faster windows 11-microsoft edge lagging win