Topic : Elden ring miquella lily farm location-Location of elden ring miquella lily
Finding Miquella’s Lily is not an easy task, and you’ll have a hard time finding it. There are various sites where one can find Miquella’s Lily in-game, which is often challenging to locate. So to make your journey more accessible, we’ve included all of the precise areas where it can be found.
Location of elden ring miquella lily
Miquella’s Lily can be seen in locations:
- Near the academy’s courtyard fountain, three Miquella’s Lilies can be found.
- One nearby Albinauric settlement, a little before the bridge.
- One beneath a cliffside tree.
- One can be located under the arch tower in Lenne’s Rise.
- One is beside a fractured pillar on the cliff, next to the Gatekeeper Statue.
- Forth Faroth has one behind it.
- In the Town of Sorcery, one can be found near the further end of Sellia’s right flank..
- One is between two houses in Sellia, the Town of Sorcery, just off Siella’s main road.
- One can be found on the road to Minor Erdtree.
One can also acquire Miquella’s Lily from Soldiers in Lyndell, Royal Capital, and the above-specified areas. The drop, however, is not guaranteed.
Bewitching Branch is a Consumable item that gives momentary advantages when Miquella’s Lily is coupled with Sacramental Bud.
Conclusion of elden ring miquella lily farm location-Location of elden ring miquella lily
Hope you like the article.Also Read Guide for Mottled Necklace in Elden Ring