Topic : Complete guide rune factory 5 orange juice-rune factory 5 orange tree
In Rune Factory 5, You have unlimited choices similar to the real world for cooking. If it is available in the game, shops can be created at home on your farm if you have the proper ingredients and equipment in your kitchen or workshop.
With the help of Orange juice not only restores health & RP, but it also grants you an intelligence benefit and is a requirement for a later assignment. But, if you don’t have money to purchase it, when you need it most, this is how to make one.
How to get Orange Juice
First and foremost, You will need oranges to make orange juice. One can get this orange juice in the game in two ways.
By cultivating your own oranges, follow these steps:
- Purchase the seeds from the Flowerstruck store when it first opens, or from the General Store later in the game when their collection expands.
- Sow the seeds on your farm or one of your farm dragons’ backs.
- Water the seedling on a regular basis.
Once you have grown a tree at your farm, you can collect oranges daily.
One can also collect oranges by visiting the lands beyond the Pharos Woodlands if you lack the patience to wait very long.
- After the way opens up later in the game, head east out of the Pharos Woodlands.
- At the end of the route, look for the orange trees.
- To get oranges, engage with the trees.
The final step will always be the same, regardless of your route to get oranges. Easily arrange the Mixer from Palmo’s Studio for your kitchen. Play with the mixer and add the oranges while the oranges are in your inventory or the fridge. This will result in the production of orange juice.
Conclusion of Complete guide rune factory 5 orange juice-rune factory 5 orange tree
Hope you like the article.Also Read Rune factory 5 where to get cold medicine