Topic : 7 super easy method for pc or Windows 11 halo infinite sound not working
If you are looking answer for windows 11 halo infinite sound not working, then you are at the correct place. We will cover halo infinite sound not working on windows 11 or pc.
Introduction of Windows 11 halo infinite sound not working
The Halo Infinite title was officially published in November 2021 for Microsoft Windows and Xbox lineup devices. 343 Industries and Xbox Game Studios have done an excellent job with the massive multiplayer Master Chief campaign. However, as is customary, some problems continue to vex players and must be addressed. One of them is Halo Infinite Audio Not Working or Crackling Sound Issue.
According to several complaints, Halo Infinite gamers of windows 11 cannot hear the audio during gaming, or the audio becomes muffled/crackling, severely degrading the gameplay experience on windows 11. According to specific complaints, the sound effects not coming from behind or sides affect many gamers. Meanwhile, headphones disable PC audio on windows 11, another concern.
Various reasons that cause Windows 11 halo infinite sound not working.
Check the Privacy option in the Settings.
Check the privacy option to see whether apps have access to the Microphone; if yes, follow the steps below to turn off apps to access the Microphone.
· Type Privacy on the Windows Search bar and tap it to open
· Select Microphone, then Turn off ‘Allow apps to access your Microphone.
· Then, go down to ‘Allow desktop apps to use your microphone’> Uncheck it.
Turn off the Microphone in the Settings menu of windows 11
Follow the procedures below to disable the microphone option in settings.
· Select Settings from the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key.
· Tap System > Sound > Related Settings from the drop-down menu.
· Choose Sound Control Panel >then Advanced Sound Options.
· Then, choose Set Default > Pick the Recording tab.
· Please move to the headset’s Microphone> Right-click on it and ensure it’s turned off.
· You can also select a different microphone.
Use Control Panel to disable Hands-free Telephony.
In the Control Panel, try disabling the Hands-free Telephony option. This option is usually enabled by default. To turn it off:
- Open the Windows 11 Search bar > Then type Control Panel and choose it from the search result.
- After that, visit Hardware and Sound> hit on Devices and Printers.
- Locate your headphones in the Devices area and double-click on them to open them.
- After that, go to the Hardware section > Properties > Services page.
- Uncheck the Hands-free Telephony option and then click Apply.
- Click OK to save your modifications, and then restart your computer.
In the Sound Control Panel, disable communications.
It’s also a good idea to disable communications in the Sound Control Panel menu by following the procedures below.
- To launch Settings, click the Windows + I keys together.
- From the left pane, select System > Sound.
- Scroll down to Related Settings and then click Sound Control Panel.
- Make absolutely sure to choose Related Settings from the Advanced sound settings menu.
- Navigate to the Communications tab and choose Do nothing.
- To save changes, Hit Apply and then OK.
Check for USB Audio Device Driver’s latest update
It’s worth noting that you should update the USB Audio Device Driver on your Windows 11 machine to see whether the problem has been resolved. To do so:
- Right-click on the ‘Speaker’ (Volume) icon in the Windows Taskbar.
- Go to the ‘Playback’ tab after clicking on ‘Sounds.’
- Locate your playback device in the list and double-click it to view its Properties.
- Choose ‘Properties’ (Controller information) > hit on Change settings.
- Navigate to the ‘Driver’ tab > Choose ‘Update driver’ > ‘Browse my Computer for drivers’ should be selected.
- Choose ‘Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer’ now.
- Choose the device (it should be “USB Audio Device”), then click “Next” to install the driver.
- Once finished, restart your computer to see the changes alter instantly.
Loudness Equalization feature
Windows11 has a Loudness Equalization feature that can help balance the loud and quiet audios. It is similar to Halo Infinite Compressed Mode, and you can use this feature to fix the Halo Infinite no sound issue.
Step 1: Click on the sound icon and select Sounds.
Step 2: Select your speaker below the Playback tab and hit Properties.
Step 3: Then scroll to the Enhancements tab and tick mark the checkbox of Loudness Equalization.
Step 4: Hit Apply and OK.
Check Headset Configuration
Many users have solved their issue of Windows 11 halo infinite sound not working using this solution, and you can also have a try.
Step 1: Vist the Playback tab via selecting Sounds after right-clicking the speaker icon.
Step 2: Check those headphones except for the one you are using currently are disabled
Conclusion of 7 super easy method for pc or Windows 11 halo infinite sound not working
Windows 11 halo infinite sound not working? After trying these solutions above, it should remove the sound issue. Hope you like the article on windows 11 halo infinite sound not working. If you have other ideas, leave a comment below to let us know. Thanks With this we have concluded our topic 7 super easy method for pc or Windows 11 halo infinite sound not working